Friday, September 7, 2007

BLOODy End


Only 6 episodes left until Saya swings her sword one last time and Diva sings her final aria. I have patiently followed Blood+ since its pilot airing in Animax on Easter Sunday of 2007, and I have never looked back ever since. It is a very engaging anime that boasts not only filmic beauty but also depth in story. The original Blood OVA is darker and tons bloodier compared to Blood+, but it makes up with its thick plot. There are very few animes that I sit down to and really watch. I am proud to say that I have never missed an episode (thanks a bunch to the replays during weekends!). The impending end of Blood+ will certainly be a heartbreak for me. This is one of the very few vampire-related animes that really offers something new and exciting without sacrifing vampiric allure and humanistic factors. Catch the last episodes of Blood+ at Animax during Thursdays, 7 in the evening. Until its ending I will persist to fullfill Saya's wish to continue watching like a loyal chevalier...

No comments: